Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
Start Studios will be adopting a few new procedures following the After-School Clubs Government Guidelines to keep both children and staff safe.
These new procedures are:
- Sick students or teachers should not come to class.
- Start Studios will enforce regular hand washing with alcohol rub/hand sanitizer at the beginning and end of each lesson.
- We will have daily disinfection and cleaning of classroom surfaces and materials before and after each session.
- We will promote social distancing by limiting the number of students per class so each child can seat in their table. The children will seat alone unless they are part of the same household or "bubble".
- We will open the classroom 5 minutes before the class begins. Please make sure you plan for this.
- As soon as the lesson finishes, the children should leave the premises. The parent/carer should wait outside for them.
- All children need to fill a Test and Trace Form to keep the records for the authorities if needed.
- Where a child or staff member tests positive for COVID-19, NHS Test and Trace will speak directly to those they have been in contact with to offer advice. This advice may be that the rest of their class or group within the setting should be advised to self-isolate.
- In the case someone is ill, if the local authorities recommend we temporarily close the studio, you will receive an email with the suspension of the lessons during this quarantine period.
- In the case of another government lock-down, the lessons will be online. You will receive an email with all of the details then.
- In case a child has to self isolate due to someone on their family having contracted the virus, we will try our best to provide an online lessons to them, but it is not guaranteed.
- To request a Replacement Lesson please fill the form and we'll contact you.
- Start Studios will not refund any money for missed classes, whatever the reason.